Peters Township Boys and Girls Basketball Skills Clinic
The Peters Township Boys Basketball Hoop Group will be holding a basketball clinic for boys and girls currently in grades K-8. Indians Boys Basketball Head Coach Gary Goga and his staff will be running the clinic. The focus of the clinic will be to develop and build basic basketball skills and for the players to learn the fundamentals of the game. PLEASE BRING YOUR BASKETBALL TO THE SKILL SESSIONS SO THAT EACH PLAYER HAS A BALL FOR BALL HANDLING DRILLS. However, we will have extra balls available.
Cost, Location, Date, Time and What You Get:
- The cost of the clinic is $10 per session that will be paid at the door (Feel free to come to all six sessions or come to whichever sessions you and your son or daughter can make)
- Players will be broken into groups based off of current grade
- The camp will be held at Peters Township High School Gymnasium and the Middle School---please check information below
- The camp will take place on the following dates, times and locations:
- Monday, October 17th and Wednesday, October 19th---7:30-8:30---at the High School
- Tuesday, October 25th and Wednesday, October 26th---6:00-7:00---at the Middle School
- Tuesday, November 1st and Wednesday, November 2nd---6:00-7:00---at the Middle School
Highlights of the Clinic:
- Teaching of fundamental basketball skills
- Ball handling drills
- Proper Shooting form and instruction
- Drills that highlight and focus on basic basketball skills
You may pay $10 with cash/check, at the door, for whatever days your son or daughter can make the clinic. Therefore, whatever days your child is there, a $10 fee will be collected, that day, at the door.
QUESTIONS ABOUT THE CAMP?